The Albion Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Charles Crupi Memorial Poetry Contest
Charles Crupi Memorial High School Poetry Contest Submission Guidelines:
- The link to submit can be found below.
- All contributors must be current Michigan high school students (grades 9 - 12).
- We begin accepting submissions on Monday, November 21, 2022. All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM (EST) on Tuesday, February 14, 2023.
- Submit up to three original, previously unpublished poems.
- Do not put your name, address, photo, teacher's name, high school name, or other identifying information on the actual poem(s) you upload. Poems will be returned to you and will be deemed invalid entries if they show identifying information. You will be asked for name, address, teacher, etc. information on your entry page, but this information should NOT go on the poems.
- Each poem should be submitted in a separate file (three separate uploads) and should not exceed 50 lines. Files should be saved as "pdf" or "doc" or "docx" files.
- Entries may not be revised after they are uploaded.
- Entries received that do not comply with guidelines will be returned unread.
- Email questions to Mary Morrow: email@example.com.