The Albion Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
2019 Charles Crupi Memorial High School Poetry Contest
General Submission Guidelines:
- All contributers must be current Michigan high school students.
- Submissions open on November 30, 2018.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM (EST) on Saturday, February 2, 2019.
- Submit up to three original, previously unpublished poems.
- Do not put your name, address, or other identifying information on your poem.
- Each poem should be submitted in a separate file and should not exceed 50 lines. Files should be saved as "pdf" or "doc" or "docx" files.
- Entries may not be revised after they are uploaded.
- Entries received that do not comply with guidelines will be returned unread.
- Email questions to Mary Morrow: email@example.com.
- Submission link is found below!
Please note: Submissions are now closed for the 2019 issue of The Albion Review. Please check back in with us in September! Questions about Albion Review should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.