The Albion Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions
Charles Crupi Memorial High School Poetry Competition
General Submission Guidelines:
- All contributors must be Michigan high school students.
- All submissions must be received by midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 8, 2014.
- Submit up to three original, previously unpublished poems.
- Type the poem in 12-point font and on separate pages (that is, one poem per page).
- Save your poems in one file (one poem per page); save it as a "PDF" or "doc" or "docx" file.
- Do not put your name, address, or other identifying information on your poem.
- Save your poems in one file, and save the file as a "pdf" or "doc" or "docx" file.
- Email questions to Shannon Aikins: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Submissions are currently open only for the Charles Crupi Memorial High School Poetry Contest. Submissions are closed for the Albion Review Spring 2014 issue; we will accept submissions for the Albion Review Spring 2015 issue in May of 2014.