Charles Crupi Memorial High School Poetry Contest
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Charles Crupi Memorial Poety Contest Submission Guidelines:
- All contributors must be Michigan high school students.
- All submissions must be received by midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 3, 2018.
- Submit up to three original, previously unpublished poems
- Do not put your name, address, or other identifying information on your poem.
- Each poem should be submitted in a separate file and should not exceed 50 lines. Files should be saved as "pdf" or "doc" or "docx" files.
- Entries may not be revised after they are uploaded.
- Entries received that do not comply with guidelines will be returned unread.
- Email questions to Lisa Ragan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Submissions are currently open only for the Charles Crupi Memorial Poetry Contest. Submissions are now closed for the 2018 issue of The Albion Review. Questions about Albion Review should be directed to email@example.com.