Charles Crupi 2016 Memorial High School Poetry Contest.
Submissions due by midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
Please note: Submissions are currently open only for the Charles Crupi 2016 Memorial High School Poetry Contest. Submissions are closed for the Albion Review Spring 2016 issue.
Ends in 20 hours, 4 minutes
General Submission Guidelines:
- All contributors must be Michigan high school students.
- All submissions must be received by midnight (EST) on Saturday, February 6, 2016.
- Poems should not exceed 50 lines. The poems must be original, previously unpublished poems.
- Save each poem as a separate file. Once you log in, upload all three files at once.
- Save your poems in one file, and save the file as a "pdf" or "doc" or "docx" file.
- Do not put your name, address, or other identifying information on any of the poems.
- Please submit each poem separately, one poem per file.
- Entries may not be revised after they are uploaded.
- Entries received that do not comply with the guidelines will be returned unread.
- If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Albion College English Department website.